Complete Range of Manufacturing Solutions for CEM
Extensive PCB Assembly Facility & Services
PCB Box Build Design, Assembly, Production and Testing
Contract Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS)
Infoteam MS have over 25 years experience in providing a full bespoke electronic manufacturing service (EMS) from concept and design, through to production, testing, PCB assembly and fulfillment.
Our manufacturing services encompass electronic circuit design, materials procurement, full automated SMT and through hole assembly of PCB and thermally efficient substrates. Based in the North East of the UK, Infoteam MS also handle major contracts for the service and repair of general electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies. We operate from a 40 000 square foot electronic manufacturing (EMS) facility, currently servicing the following key industry sectors: Automotive, security lighting, industrial security control, gas sensing, recording & broadcasting, audio equipment, LED transport signs, industrial air dryer control, medical, marine lighting and oil & gas exploration.
Complete Turnkey Test Manufacturing Solutions & PCB Box Builds
Infoteam Manufacturing Service offers a full range of box build solutions and can handle complex products that need system integration and skilled configuration. Our experts offer a full turnkey service from design and manufacture through to despatch.
This can include cable assembly and IDC wiring, along with light mechanical projects. We also have the resources to fully test product for functionality prior to dispatch and where necessary we can design specific tests as part of the service. Infoteam MS Ltd have the capabilities to provide:
- * Assemble PCBs into into finished product box assemblies.
- * Cabinet, rack and backplane wired assemblies.
- * Press-fit connectors into high density PCBs and backplanes.
- * In house FPGA and EPROM programming facilities.
- * Assemble complex cable forms and harnesses.
- * Carry out potting, encapsulation and heat shrinking.
- * Automated 'cut and strip' facilities to ensure accuracy of wire processing.
- * Carry out semi-automated wire wrapping of complex assemblies.
- * Offer early life final product testing including ESS, vibration and pressure testing.